BiographyDr. Romuald Jolivot received a B.Eng degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Computer Vision in 2006 from Univerisité de Bourgogne, France. In 2008, he received a joined Erasmus Mundus Master in Computer Vision and Robotics (ViBot) from Heriot-Watt University (UK), Universitat de Girona (Spain) and Université de Bourgogne (France).
He then joined Laboratoire Electronique, Informationque et Image (LE2I) at Université de Bourgogne where he obtained a Ph. D. degree in Instrumentation and Computer Vision in 2011. During 2012-2013, he served as a Postdoctoral Researcher at Photonic Technology Laboratory (PTL) from NECTEC, Thailand where he worked on biomedical imaging project. Since April 2014, he is a research scholar at the School of Engineering at Bangkok University, Thailand.
Computer vision; Image processing; Medical imaging; Multi/hyperspectral imaging; Biomedical instrumentation
Research areasImage Processing,
Publications with BU-CROCCS
- Simran Agarwal, Romuald Jolivot, Michael Komodromos, Waleed Mohammed , Optical Beam Shaping Design through Optimization of a Radial Phase Mask, Accepted for ECTI CON 2017, Thailand(2017)
- Boonrasri Seeleang,Sakoolkan Boonruang, Romuald Jolivot, Waleed Mohammed, Chamras Promptmas , Labelfree Guided Mode Resonance Sensor For Detection Of Glycated Hemoglobin, Accepted for CLEO Pacific Rim, Singapore 2017(2017)
- M. Perrot, R. Jolivot, W. S. Mohammed , Detection of facial areas for digital make-up application on a 3-view display, International Conference on Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (ESIT)(2016)
- A. Merlet, R. Jolivot , Filter-less low cost multispectral imaging system, International Conference on Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (ESIT)(2016)
- N. Khemthongcharoen, A. Ruangphacha, P. Sarapukdee, S. Rattanavarin, R. Jolivot, U. Jarujareet, K. Plaimas, P. Bhattarakosol, S. Patumraj and W. Piyawattanametha , Novel p16 binding peptide development for p16-overexpressing cancer cell detection using phage display, Journal of Peptide Science(2015)