- Full textbook
- Unit One: Mathematical introductionIntroduction to vectors, integration, differentiation and physical quantities.
- Unit two: Motion
Introduction of motion, speed, velocity, gravity, projectile, circular motion and reaction.
- Unit three: Newton's first law of motion
Introduction to frame of reference, inertia, mass, weight, force and acceleration, gravitational force, Hook's law, momentum vector, momentum and force and motion with friction.
- Unit Four: Newton's second law of motion
- Unit Five: Newton's third law of motion
Reaction force, motion of slopes, force formulation, conservation of momentum, potential and kinetic energy, conservation of energy
- Unit Six: Conservation of momentum and energy
- Online experiments
- Experiments' video tutorials