BiographySarbagya Buddhacharya received his bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Pokhara Engineering College, which is affiliated with the Pokhara University, Nepal, in 2006. He received his master degree in Telecommunications from Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand, in 2010. He worked as a labsupervisor in Telecommunications at AIT from 2011 to 2013. He joined Thaicom Public Company Limited, Thailand, as a senior engineer in 2013. In 2019, he obtained his doctoral degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Bangkok University, Thailand. His research interests include communication theory, multicarrier modulation, and signal processing. From 2019, he serves as a part-time lecturer in telecommunication courses at AIT.
Research areasCommunication theory,
Publications with BU-CROCCS
- S. Buddhacharya and P. Saengudomlert , Performance analysis of WPM based transmissions with equalization aware bit loading, ETRI Journal, vol. 41, no. 2, April(2019)
- S. Buddhacharya and P. Saengudomlert , Channel estimation and bit loading for WPM with time-domain MMSE equalization, in Proc. ECTI-CON (Best Paper Award), Thailand, 10-12 July(2019)
- P. Saengudomlert and S. Buddhacharya , Spectrum sensing through group testing for multicarrier transmissions based on wavelet packet modulation, in Proc. ECTI-CON, Thailand, 10-12 July(2019)
- S. Buddhacharya, P. Saengudomlert, and K.L. Sterckx , BER performance investigation of WPM with unknown CSI using time-domain MMSE equalization, ECTI Transactions on Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications, vol. 17, no. 2, August(2019)
- S. Buddhacharya and P. Saengudomlert , Bit loading for wavelet packet modulation using time-domain equalization, in Proc. iEECON 2017, Thailand, 8–10 Mar(2017)