BiographyDr. Romuald Jolivot received a B.Eng degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Computer Vision in 2006 from Univerisité de Bourgogne, France. In 2008, he received a joined Erasmus Mundus Master in Computer Vision and Robotics (ViBot) from Heriot-Watt University (UK), Universitat de Girona (Spain) and Université de Bourgogne (France).
He then joined Laboratoire Electronique, Informationque et Image (LE2I) at Université de Bourgogne where he obtained a Ph. D. degree in Instrumentation and Computer Vision in 2011. During 2012-2013, he served as a Postdoctoral Researcher at Photonic Technology Laboratory (PTL) from NECTEC, Thailand where he worked on biomedical imaging project. Since April 2014, he is a research scholar at the School of Engineering at Bangkok University, Thailand.
Computer vision; Image processing; Medical imaging; Multi/hyperspectral imaging; Biomedical instrumentation. He is teaching courses on Research Methodoly, Computer Programming and Optical Engineering.
Research areasImage Processing,
Publications with BU-CROCCS
- Kankan Swargiary, Romuald Jolivot, Waleed S Mohammed , Demonstration of a Polymer-Based Single Step Waveguide by 3D Printing Digital Light Processing Technology for Isopropanol Alcohol-Concentration Sensor, Photonic Sensors 12 (1), 10-22(2022)
- H Deb, N Srisuai, S Bonruang, R Jolivot, C Promptmas, WS Mohammed , 3D-printed Guided Mode Resonance Readout System for Biomedical and Environmental Applications, Engineering Journal 25 (6), 35-43(2021)
- K. Swargiary, P. Jarutatsanangkoon, P. Suwanich, R. Jolivot and W. S. Mohammed , Single step 3D printed integrated optical system and its implementation for sensing application using Digital Light Processing technology, Applied Optics, Vol. 59 No. 1(2020)
- Hironmay Deb, Nantarat Srisuai, Romuald Jolivot, Chamras Promptmas, Waleed Mohammed and Sakoolkan Boonruang , Enhanced Sensitivity of Guided Mode Resonance Sensor through Super-Mode Excitation at Near Cut-off Diffraction, Optics and Laser Technology, Volume 132, December(2020)
- Eidi Mohammad Atef, Romuald Jolivot, Waleed Mohammed, Karel Sterckx , Low Cost Solar Power System with Open Loop Tracking for Rural and Developing Areas , Engineering Journal Volume 24 Issue 5(2020)
- Gael Robin, Anant K. Shukla, Romuald Jolivot , Low-cost digital telescope remotely controlled, Engineering Journal, May 2019, vol. 23, no. 3(2019)
- Samuel Lozachmeur, Pimrapat Thanusutiyaporn, Atthasit Sukham and Romuald Jolivot , Safety monitoring and museum visitor behavior measurement using fisheye camera, 2019 IEEE 8th Global Conference on Consumer Electronics (GCCE)(2019)
- Simran Agarwal, Romuald Jolivot, Waleed Mohammed , An approach to realisation of a Radial Phase mask using 3-D printing in transparent PLA, Accepted for ECTI Transactions on Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Communications(2018)
- Manjunath Somarapalli, Romuald Jolivot, Waleed Mohammed , Realization of Low-Cost Multichannel Surface Plasmon Resonance Based Optical Transducer, Photonic sensors,December 2018, Volume 8, Issue 4, pp 289–302(2018)
- Boonrasri Seeleang; Waleed Mohammed; Sakoolkan Boonruang; Romuald Jolivot; Songpol Ongwattanakul; Chamras Promptmas , Boronic acid Functionalized Guided Mode Resonance Sensor for HbA1c Detection, accepted for the 2018 Biomedical Engineering International Conference BMEiCON(2018)
- S. Sachdeva, R. Jolivot and W. Choensawat , Android Malware Classification Based on Mobile Security Framework, IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, accepted in October 2018, to appear(2018)
- Pimrapat Thanusutiyaporn, Atthasit Sukkham, Eyael Phemius, Romuald Jolivot and Waleed Mohammed , Controllable Hologram-Like Image of Late ban Chiang Pottery: Enhancement of storytelling in the Museum Exhibition Display, ASEAN Museum Forum 2018: connecting museums converging people(2018)
- Simran Agarwal, Romuald Jolivot, Michael Komodromos, Waleed Mohammed , Optical Beam Shaping Design through Optimization of a Radial Phase Mask, Accepted for ECTI CON 2017, Thailand(2017)
- Boonrasri Seeleang,Sakoolkan Boonruang, Romuald Jolivot, Waleed Mohammed, Chamras Promptmas , Labelfree Guided Mode Resonance Sensor For Detection Of Glycated Hemoglobin, in Proceedings of CLEO Pacific Rim, Singapore 2017(2017)
- M. Perrot, G. M. Htoo, W. S. Mohammed, R. Jolivot , Detection of facial areas for digital make-up application on a 3-view display, International Conference on Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (ESIT)(2016)
- A. Merlet, R. Jolivot , Filter-less low cost multispectral imaging system, International Conference on Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (ESIT)(2016)
- N. Khemthongcharoen, A. Ruangphacha, P. Sarapukdee, S. Rattanavarin, R. Jolivot, U. Jarujareet, K. Plaimas, P. Bhattarakosol, S. Patumraj and W. Piyawattanametha , Novel p16 binding peptide development for p16-overexpressing cancer cell detection using phage display, Journal of Peptide Science(2015)